What is ValuePlan?
More About ValuePlan
With ValuePlan all your planning and budgeting modules are stored in interconnected databases to ensure full data integrity between modules and a single version of the truth. Budget data is entered directly or copied from spreadsheets.
ValuePlan is very quick to implement and requires minimal training and support. ValuePlan fits into the existing BI & corporate performance management dashboards. The simplicity of the ValuePlan platform is based on the single point of user interface.
ValuePlan makes it easy to re-forecast and work with rolling forecasts on demand. This way the budgeting process is transformed from an annual, data driven exercise into a powerful management tool.
ValuePlan pulls historical data from your backend databases, ERP, CRM, HRM allowing easy comparison of budget against historical or predictive data.
ValuePlan links directly into your existing BI and reporting structure.
Key Features of ValuePlan
- True multidimensional planning – no limit to number of dimensions or dimension groups.
- Multi-level planning: Application distributes figures to lower levels based on equal or relative distribution.
- Multiple interactive measures.
- Full integration with backend applications.
- Full integration with BI/CPM/Scorecard applications.
- Multiple user support.
- Multi company support with full consolidation.
- Full logging of all data entries and activities.
- Powerful admin functionality: User access, workflow management, data and dimension management.
- Full support for rolling forecasts.
- Full workflow support. Workflow defined by user/group, role and phase.
- Dynamic user-defined calculation rules module to support driver-based planning.
- Full currency support, both one and multiple base currencies.
- Full language and region support.
- Flexible graphical data presentation with interactive charts.
- Integrated Excel component.